For me, Orlando is the ideal place whether you’re a couple or family, as there’s something to do for everyone. But you also have to think about where to stay and what kind of Hotel in Orlando is perfect for your holiday.
Choosing Between Orlando Vacation Accommodations.
Traveling, and choosing where you’ll be staying while at your destination, is sometimes a bit of a hassle because you’ll have some considerations in different types of accommodation arrangements. The same holds true if you’re on vacation in Disney, because you’ll still have to think about where you’ll be staying for the night after you finish your day touring Disney. Some options that you have can really just depend on your budget considerations, as well as the time you’ll be staying out or in hotels in Orlando Florida.
Renting rooms while on your vacation or business trip
If you’re traveling alone, then you most likely won’t be too choosy as to where you’ll be staying. Since you’ll probably be spending most of your time out anyway, the most important thing you need is to have a bed to sleep in, and a place to store your stuff. This is probably the cheapest option you can find as to money, but it will also probably be the most lacking in standard conveniences.
Looking for a cheap hotel in Orlando?
Motels and budget hotels in Orlando
Going to Disney for your vacation, if it’s just a long weekend at the most, and you’ll also be spending most of the day out touring, then you can consider renting a family-sized room at a motel, or booking at cheap hotels in Orlando. Since these establishments mostly cater to travelers, accommodations are pleasing enough that you won’t feel that you’re just above camping out in a bare shelter. This is still a worthy option to consider if you can live without some luxuries found at a five-star hotel.
Disney or Non-Disney World Hotels in Orlando FL: Pros and Cons
Deciding on whether to stay on Disney or Non-Disney World hotels is sometimes challenging. To better come up with the best choice for a hotel in Orlando Florida, here are some of the advantages and disadvantages of staying on or off site.
Advantages of Staying Off Site
- When staying off site, the hotel usually offers more variety of amenities to compensate with its location and they also offer lower prices since staying at hotels near Disney World are quite costly
- Normally, lodgings located outside WDW are larger, one huge advantage for those who are traveling in large groups since these hotel rooms are good for 5 to 6 people while Disney rooms are only good for four people regardless of the age of the guest.
- Most off-site hotels near Orlando offer free transportation to Disney World as well as to other attractions such as Universal and Seaworld.
- Apart from Disney World, Sea World and Universal Studios, Orlando has many other tourist attractions worth exploring and by staying in hotels in downtown Orlando or at International Drive, there is an easier access to these smaller scale tourist spots all over the place such as shopping venues, great restaurants and golf courses too. Orlando is a dynamic city with its own culture that includes world-class performing arts, museums and there’s a beautiful downtown area with plenty of local hot spots and parks.
- As for the food, breakfast is free and last minute specials even on peak season while Disney properties have no freebies to offer and dining on these on-site accommodations can be very costly for what you will get
- Some of the Disney resorts are already a little old compared to a lot of new hotel buildings being continually established off-site.
Advantages of Staying On Site
- In terms of quality, there is a great difference between an on-site and off-site hotel in Orlando.
- A free transportation to and from the International Airport will be provided by these on-site Orlando hotels. As well as a free shuttle service to all of the four parks in Disney World will also be provided.
- Disney World offers one Magical Hour as they call it to those who choose to have their stay in these Disney properties. The guests will be allowed to enter the park an hour before the guests who are not staying at the Disney World Resort gets to enter.
- Most of the employees working in off-site accommodations are not very familiar with the Disney World or perhaps, Orlando in general unlike those who are staffed in these on-site hotels who are trained well to attend to your needs.
- Of course, if you will have your accommodation in these Disney hotels, you will be able to charge stuff to your room giving you a less hassle tour to the park.
- Disney guests also have the chance to have a character tuck the kids to bed before they have that wonderful slumber.
Top Orlando Hotels in Resorts
Among the popular resort locations in Orlando, there are hotels that you and your family can stay in while you’re on vacation. That means that you won’t have to go far when time comes to turn your vacation fun up a few notches, just a short walk’s distance from tourist attractions. Hotels Orlando – situated in resorts are perfect if you want to have fun while being near to your room.
Just by being able to find the perfect resort to stay in, you can already experience Orlando at its best. From spas and waterfalls to water parks and fun slides, Orlando Hotel Resorts offer the most amenities.
Pros and Cons Choosing Between a Villa or Hotel in Orlando.
You’re probably not decided as to where exactly you’ll be staying while on vacation in Orlando during the initial planning stages of your vacation trip. And choosing between renting a villa and staying at a hotel can be downright confusing sometimes because of the advantages and disadvantages of both. But there can be some major differences that you can use as the primary bases to decide where to stay in while in Orlando.
Houses and Villas for Rent in Orlando
There are more than 11,000 housing units available for rent to tourists, ranging from modest houses enough for a small family to stay in, up to luxurious villas with multiple bedrooms that can accommodate enough of a group in a single go. The main thing about it is that you have no other people to share your accommodation and facilities with, unlike hotels wherein you have to coexist with your fellow vacationers while they’re also enjoying the use of hotel facilities. This can be a nice draw for you if you want to have quiet accommodations while on your vacation downtime.
Staying at Orlando for an extended vacation with your family, one can feel the draw to have another home there, since you’ll probably notice that the longer you stay at hotels, the more expensive it gets when the bills start piling up. Renting out a holiday home, if you’re traveling only with your family and need only a few bedrooms for you and the kids, is a good option as well.
As for villas, these are better suited for travelers who are with a medium-sized group, and need something like 6 bedrooms or more. With a multitude of choices available, you can choose a house or villa that is right for your budget. From modest houses to villas that have pools and big screen TVs, you can get something that will be just right in terms of expenses in renting it out.
In terms of luxury, you don’t have to pick one of the luxury hotels in Orlando over villas because you can also get pools, big screen TVs, and other extravagant items with your vacation villa. As well as that, you can also get other nice options like a cleaning lady to handle the housekeeping while you’re there, and as well as that, you also have the option to rent out your villa for extended stays, ensuring you’ll have its use while you’re there.
Staying in a hotel in Orlando
On the other end, if you don’t want to think about anything while you’re there, you can choose instead to book a hotel during your vacation trip. The advantage of staying in one of the hotel suites in Orlando or a resort for your vacation is that you won’t have to bother with cleaning up for a nice environment or taking time out to have your clothes in for laundry.
Any resort and hotel in Orlando FL usually has complementary housekeeping for their guests as well as laundry services so that you can just chuck your clothes in the hamper chute and have them delivered right to your door clean and neatly pressed. This can really be a big relief for those who want to have fun 100% of the time.
You can also forget about housekeeping because there is always a scheduled housekeeping routine every week. Luxuries like 24/7 room service are also standard, and you can also have your meals at the hotel itself. There is also usually a continental or buffet breakfast at most hotels in Orlando, so no worries about where you’re going to eat out.
In terms of location and travel, hotels are at an immediate advantage because they have better travel arrangements to and from the hotel compound. Shuttle services are available if you’ve arranged for a hotel reservation beforehand so that you can be taken immediately to your hotel upon arrival at the Orlando airport.
Using location as a standpoint, there are hotels located in the popular theme parks like Disney World or Universal, so you don’t have to venture far to arrive where you’ll want to go during the day or night.
But, wherever you choose to go, you’ll know that you’re better informed so that you know that you made the right choice for your family’s accommodations.
But wherever you go and whatever budget you may have, there will always be a Hotel in Orlando that’s right for your budget and provide perfect accommodations for everybody in the family.