The Drury Inn Orlando is an excellent 3 star family owned and operated hotel in Florida. The Drury Inn & Suites is located at 7301 West Sand Lake Road, Orlando, FL 32819. From here it´s only a short 5 min drive to Universal Studios. It´s even closer to the famous Ripley´s Believe It Or Not or The Orlando Eye.
The Drury Inn Orlando Comes With Many Free Extras.
A stay at the Drury Inn and Suites Orlando comes with many FREE EXTRAS, like free parking, free breakfast, free soda and popcorn in the lobby, free hot food and cold beverages at the 5:30 Kickback, free WiFi and free long distance calls from the lobby.
Save on your stay at the Drury Inn Orlando, here you´ll get the best discounts and special offers.
- They have both indoor and outdoor pool, fitness center and whirl pool. All rooms come with microwave and fridge.
- You can also bring your fury friends to stay with you in the hotel. The Drury Inn Orlando FL offers pet rooms for up to 2 cats or dogs for an additional daily cleaning fee of $25.
- As mentioned above, the Drury Hotel Orlando is located close to Universal Studios and they run a Universal Information & ticket counter and offer a free shuttle to Universal for registered guests. If you don´t ordered tickets for Universal Studios already, you can get tickets at the hotel lobby and they are at a 10% discount over what you would get at the theme park gate.
- Some distances: the hotel is about 15 minutes from the airport (taxi $45/$50), it´s a 10 minute drive to the Florida Mall, and 15 minutes drive to Disney World, but sorry there is no hotel shuttle to Disney.
Save up to $60 on Universal Studios, Islands of Adventure, SeaWorld, Aquatica, and Wet N Wild tickets. Get unlimited admission, for 14 days straight, to some of the best theme parks in Orlando!
- Some accommodation tips for the Drury Inn and Suites Orlando: The location is next to the expressway, ask for a quiet room on the west side and away from the elevators, also higher floors are less noisy. Also ask for a high floor facing west if you want to see the Disney Fireworks at night.
- The Drury Inn rates range between $123 and $239, depending on room type and season. But it´s great to know that for the room price you pay you won’t go hungry?
Eating at the Drury Inn in Orlando a couple nights instead of going out for dinner helps you save some money!
- What´s on the FREE menu? Hot dogs, nachos, tacos, chicken fingers, meatballs, chili, macaroni cheese, baked potatoes, pasta, plus salad and soups … it´s all on a rotating menu, and there is always plenty of everything from 5:30 – 7:00 pm at the 5:30 Kickback. Additionally there are 3 free drinks for adults (beer, wine, or cocktails).
- You can grab free soft drinks and popcorn in the lobby every day from 3 pm – 10 pm.
- The free breakfast includes scrambled eggs, oatmeal, fresh fruit, Belgian waffles or pancakes, potatoes, sausage, pastries, bagels and coffee.
When searching a comfortable hotel in Orlando, you can’t go wrong with the Drury Inn & Suites Orlando.
Exceptional, 77% of all guests would recommend the Drury Inn Orlando and give it an excellent ore very good ranking! Interested what other travelers have to say about their experience at Drury Inn Orlando, check their reviews right here!