The Homewood Suites Orlando Airport, is a 3 star hotel and a perfect place to stay for a single or a family. It´s near to the MCO Orlando International Airport and surrounded by a number of family-friendly restaurants.
There are several other Orlando Homewood Suites, one at International Drive, near Universal Studios, at Lake Buena Vista, or in the Orlando-UCF Area. The exact location of this Homewood Suite is: Address: 5425 Gateway Village Circle, Orlando, FL 32812, Phone: +1 407-857-5791 or toll free: +800-225-5466.
Homewood Suites Orlando Airport Comes With Many Free Extras
Save on your stay at Homewood Suites Orlando FL, here you´ll get the best discounts and special offers.
The Homewood Suites Hilton Orlando will pick you up at the airport if you just call 407-857-5791. They also run a shuttle that will go within a 3 mile radius round the hotel, what makes it easy do some shopping at Publix, Walmart, or Walgreens in the area.
Distance to Disney parks is about 25 min by car, unfortunately the Homewood Suites By Hilton Orlando airport does not offer a shuttle service to the theme parks, but they arrange a taxi transport if needed.
At Homewood Suites Orlando Airport you can enjoy FREE parking, FREE breakfast, and FREE Wi-Fi. The nice outdoor pool is surrounded by comfortable places to lounge; the fire pit is a beautiful place to hang around at night. The Homewood Suites is one of the pet friendly hotels Orlando. Its a very pet friendly hotel and pets are welcome and stay comfortable on the lower levels at a non-refundable pet fee of $75.
Read what other customers have to say about their stay at the Homewood Suites Orlando Airport right here!
Still not sure if Homewood Suites by Hilton Orlando is right for you? So what about the reviews?They are great!
- 89% of all hotel guests rated this accommodation as excellent to very good.
- They especially mention the friendly but professional staff.
- You don´t need to worry about bed bugs here, the rooms are all very clean.
- The FREE breakfast at Homewood Suites by Hilton Orlando Airport is awesome, they offer two types of eggs, yogurt, fresh fruit, cereal, sausage, ham, oatmeal, homemade waffles, and more.
- If you ask the year built, the hotel is approximately 5 years old and well maintained.
Brilliant at a good price, an excellent hotel at Orlando airport. Rates at Homewood Suites by Hilton Orlando FL range between $128 and $252, prices depend on season and room size.
Some quick accommodation tips for the Homewood Suites Orlando Florida: Choose a corner room, they are more spacious. Ask for a room at the rear of the hotel to minimize aircraft noise.
- It is very convenient to have a kitchenette in the room. Each room comes with a full size fridge, a stove, microwave and dishwasher.
- But if you don´t feel like cooking, Monday to Thursday from 5pm – 7pm a light FREE dinner is served. You can expect something like burgers, chips and salad.. or Gyros in pita, pulled pork sliders with macaroni and cheese.
- There are some great restaurants within walking distance: Longhorn Steakhouse, Bonefish Grill, Chuy’s (Mexican), or IHOP, and Fridays.
When searching for an airport hotel in Orlando, you can’t go wrong with the Homewood Suites Orlando Airport.